Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
LEADING YOU TO A BETTER LIFE
IBMC College offers life-changing, accelerated career training for adult learners. Whether you are a recent
high school graduate, starting a new career or an individual looking to make a change, we can help you get started training for a new, rewarding career in 19 months or less, when following the prescribed coursework!
Why IBMC College
- Flexible class schedules – Our classes run morning, mid-day and evening at nearby campuses, allowing you to balance the demands of a family, job or other life responsibilities – while obtaining an education on your terms.
- Hands-on learning – You learn by doing. We focus on providing you with one-on-one instruction from experienced instructors, who work with you directly to develop your skills.
- Externship experience – Our students complete an externship or clinical experience, within their specific program of study, providing them with valuable, real world experience.
- Career Job placement assistance – Career placement assistance, resume writing and professional development support is provided – giving you an edge in today’s competitive job market.
- Financial aid- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Scholarships- Scholarships are available, to those who qualify, including high school seniors, active duty military and their spouses, as well as veterans.
Career Training Programs
- Business Administration & Accounting Degree
- Cosmetology Diploma
- Hairstyling Certificate
- Nail Technician Certificate
- Esthetician Certificate
- Dental Assisting Diploma
- Dental Office Administration Degree
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma and Degree
- Medical Assisting Diploma and Degree
- Pharmacy Technician Degree
- Paralegal Certificate
- Paralegal Degree
Programs vary by campus.
Accreditations & Memberships
IBMC College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
We are proud to support our country’s veterans. As a Yellow Ribbon Participant and recipient of the 2015 Military Friendly School® by Victory Media, Inc. and voted Best for Vets: Career & Technical College’s for 2015, providing life-changing career training is our commitment to both our civilian and military students.
Get on the fast-track to success with a career you will love! IBMC College is now enrolling for classes at a campus near you! Fill out the form to get started.
Programs Available at IBMC College:
IBMC College Campus:
In February of 2008, IBMC opened its third campus in Greeley, CO. The easy to find location directly off of 10th Street and 54th is convenient for students.
The Greeley location has a comfortable environment, and includes three computer labs, two medical labs, two massage classrooms, six lecture classrooms, a massage clinic, a bookstore and school store, and a student lounge. All of these make the Greeley campus a great place to study.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important consumer information, please visit http://ibmc.edu/consumer-information/.